Senior Civil/Municipal Design Technician
We are looking for an experienced, dependable and detail oriented Civil/Municipal Design Technician to join our team. You are the “go to” person when it comes to any type of municipal design – from water and sewer to roads. We understand that a great design starts with great people. Are you an experienced civil CADD designer who wants to get involved in all aspects of municipal projects to develop practical, cost-effective, field-ready solutions?
If you have the following background and experience, we want to meet you:
- Civil engineering technical/technology diploma from a recognized community college
- 5-8 years’ experience in computer aided design and drafting of municipal projects with a strong background in the design of roadworks, sewer, water, and drainage systems.
- High level of competence in use of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently, as well as excellent organizational, technical and computer skills
- An excellent communicator who is able to mentor junior technicians and is capable of achieving corporate and team objectives, sometimes with limited resources
- A high degree of integrity and honesty
- Registered with or eligible for registration with ASTTBC
- Working knowledge of Lower Mainland MMCD and are enthusiastic and dedicated to achieving our corporate goals.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with us as we grow our company and to be proud of your contribution in a cohesive team environment.
We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please submit your resume and covering letter with a list of municipalities that you have worked with and the size and types of jobs that you have completed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.